Sunday, May 08, 2005

End of the Year

Well the end of the school year has come. I am not happy about it but hey, what can I do. I am dreading the fact that I have to go back home to a stressful situation. My father doesn't make life any easier. His priorities are really not in order. I am so ready to move out and be on my own. But I made some stupid mistakes with my credit...for any of you reading this if you have any information about credit, please pass it on...I'm desperate!!! I guess sometimes we have to suffer through the bad to get to the good...but I am so tired of suffering. The only thing I have to look forward to is graduation in December. But the only thing I am worried about now is where I will be staying....if my prayers were answered about returning to school, maybe they will be answered about me having a place to stay during the school year and after.....all I can do is hope and pray.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I hope everything works out for you!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home