Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School Daze

The semester is finally here and I am so glad to be back in school. I cannot believe that in a few months time I will be graduating and entering the real world only to subject myself to four more years of school the coming fall (hopefully!). Nothing out of the ordinary has happened much except that I am commuting now and missing out on the mundane things that happen around this small campus. It seems like when I was a residence on campus, things rarely happened. Now all of a sudden there is so much to do (Aaaargh!!). There are many people here but I haven't the time to get to know them all. I am still hanging with my very good friend from Africa. To tell you the truth, he is the only person I really care about at this school, which is filled with simple minded individuals. Well, the first week of school was pretty good, and I hope that the falling weeks will be even better.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger GSzeLi said...

Hey, enjoy yourself in college while you can. I kinda miss my uni life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home