Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What's Up With Me?

I don't know what's going on with me. Lately I have been having weird thoughts. Thoughts that are making me question my entire life...and sexuality. For a while now I have been having thoughts of being with girls. And when I say "being"....I mean the whole package. Dating and having sex. Its like this constant growing urge inside of me and I don't know what I should do. I mean...I've been with a girl before...so why is this coming up again? Is it because I have been hurt by men so much that I feel that a woman could treat me better? I really don't know what's up with me. I wish I had the answer cause I am so confused. Don't get me wrong...I love a good strong man...but there is something about being with a woman I just can't shake. Maybe there will be an answer to this perplexing situation soon....but until then...all I can do is hope that this urge does not totally consume me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home