Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just Thoughts

All I am is a screw up. I can't please anyone. All I do is cause frustration, not only to myself but also to others. I would rather be ALONE and deal with my own insecurities and problems. How can you be happy with someone when you are not happy with yourself?
Your self doubts and disbeliefs cause nothing but unhappiness and anger. To be ALONE brings FREEDOM but also LONELINESS. I want to be alone but at times I want to be wrapped in your arms. I like being ALONE. Being ALONE is what keeps me sane and somewhat happy.
I feel like I can't please anyone, especially the world. But I am only one person and I NEED TO PLEASE MYSELF!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Linda Johnson said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger GSzeLi said...

Its not that you can't please everyone. Its just that you have not found the one who is pleased by you. Perhaps, you could consult on your good friends on what is the problem.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Chances are, its not your fault. Your sounding really depressed, when I was depressed (well not full blown, just sort of sad and really stressed) I got to talk things out with a therapist, maybe you could consider that. Once you get comfortable with it, it really helps to talk things through.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger ymto5zimv82etn said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger ranveer singh said...

awesomely inspiring piece of information,most inspiring. I had come to know about your blog from my friend ravi,vizag, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home